The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers to encourage them to continue their work. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank the blog that has given you the award.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
5. Go to their page and tell them.
First of all, a big thank you to Fayette from El blog de nimú who nominated us for the Leibster Award. Blogger awards are such a great way to learn more about your fellow bloggers so we knew we had to participate.
1. When did you start the blog? One year ago, March 2012.
2. What or who encouraged you to start a blog? Many other bloggers I admire.
3. How many hours do spend on your blog? Depending on work but always less than I would like.
4. Do you have the blog as leisure or business? It is linked to a shop but it is fun at the same time…
5. Do you get an economic return? Not directly. It is our inspiration to keep the shop going.
6. If your blog has several categories, which is the favorite? Cakes and desserts!
7. What brings you personally writing a blog? The opportunity to contact interesting people.
8. Do you give more importance to the writing or the visual? Visual: we take our own pictures.
9. You have to nominate 11 blogs, can you comment briefly on what you like of each? Discover them by yourself without prejudices!
10. How do you feel about being nominated? Pleasantly surprised.
11. What is your image of the day? Ariele Alasko for KINFOLK at la buena vida.
1. Something that has inspired you today.
2. Three favorite online shopping websites.
3. Is your blog related with your life or work?
4. What would you blog about your city?
5. How do you plan your posts?
6. What would you DIY?
7. Do you have ambitions for your blog? If so, what are they?
8. What advice do you have for someone who wants to start a blog?
9. Do you write and photograph all your content?
10. What are your favorite social networks?
11. How is your day-to-day and how do you combine it with blogging?
Happy weekend! XO